In the wake of evolving regulation and compliance requirements around underage sales (especially vapor products) most retailers are looking at ways of selling responsibly while maintaining great customer service. Our method for identifying stores and cashiers who are at higher risk of selling to underage customers helps clients balance compliance and customer service.
This approach covers scenarios including:
- Establishing a base line age verification rate for your retail stores.
- Knowing which associates may be at higher risk of selling to a minor.
- Creating a process and documentation for regulators.
- Tracking different types of ID checks.
- Calling out shortcuts / fake entries.
- Providing training opportunities.